St. Mary's Primary & Nursery Class, Cumbernauld

P7 Health Week – Term 4, Week 8

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and managed to switch off. I have attached a suggested timetable of home learning activities and group spelling words, all other work has been uploaded to the “Files” section of Teams. This week’s focus is ​HEALTH WEEK and you will notice that afternoon activities are only focusing on health and wellbeing. You will also notice that I have encouraged you all to be using Sumdog daily as part of the NLC Primary Contest (details were emailed to you on Glow last week). Can I ask that you also pay attention to Mon and Tues Literacy YearBook tasks and email me your answers as soon as completed.

On a further note given the recent events in America, in school we would normally be praying for equality, challenging racism in all forms, highlighting inequality and discussing the impact it has. I have therefore set some tasks for my wonderful class this week linked to the BLM campaign, as I know many of them feel strongly about this and would be eager to ask questions and find out more. Education plays such an important role in them understanding main news events around the world.

As you are probably already aware, staff will be back in the school building this week getting classrooms prepared for August. Therefore, I may not be able to reply to messages as quickly as usual but will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sending lots of good vibes and positivity.

Stay safe and take care,

Miss Coyle.

P7 Timetable of Home Learning

P7 Group Spelling Words

YearBook