St. Mary's Primary & Nursery Class, Cumbernauld

P1-2 HOME LEARNING 18th May

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well.   Many parents had commented on large amounts of screen time and had requested paper activities. This is mainly what I am uploading this week however, you know best as to the balance needed in your own home.

This week we are going to focus mainly on three areas; Mental maths, Class text: Max the Labrador and Well-being week. Bear in mind that although it looks like a lot of uploads I am catering for P1s and P2s. You can work through the activities at your own pace.

Additionally, although our meet on Teams wasn’t successful last week there is nothing to stop you logging in and exploring the site as there are many additional resources in the files section should you want them.

I would love to see examples of any work, as well as some lovely photos of you all. These can be uploaded to Class Dojo and we can also share them on Twitter with your permission.

As per Mrs. Brazill’s letter, we will not be calling everyone this week but if I will try to speak to anyone I’ve not managed to catch up with over the last couple of weeks.  If you would like to speak to me or need support with anything  you can always contact me via messages if you have any questions.

Have a great week Mrs Craig!

Maths/ Numeracy

maths-challenge-measuring in feet

P1-word-problems-1       mental-maths-1a         mental-maths 1 recording sheet

P2-word-problems-1    mental-maths-1a    mental-maths-1b recording  sheet

LITERACY 

Max the Labrador         high-frequency-word-cards-1

v-sound-colouring         writing-starter-2

H&WB

wellbeing-journal-1                            wellbeing-journal-2