St. Mary's Primary & Nursery Class, Cumbernauld

P7 Home Learning Activities – Term 4, Week 4

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely long weekend! Please find attached a suggested timetable of home learning activities and group spelling words for this week.

As usual, the 2nd page of the suggested timetable is list of all relevant website links. All other resources needed to complete tasks have been uploaded to the “Files” section of our P7 Team (Microsoft Teams). If you are still unsure of how to access this please get in touch with me asap – either by getting in touch with the school or emailing me via Glow.

For those of you who missed the quiz last Thursday, I am planning on running another P7 Lockdown Quiz this Friday afternoon as it was very popular, further info will be sent to your Glow accounts at some point.

A note to parents – please could you encourage your children to send me any work they are doing via Glow, this does not have to be substantial but it just means I can keep a record of everyone’s progress – thank you.

I hope you all have a great week!

Stay safe and take care,

Miss Coyle.

P7 Timetable of Home Learning

P7 Group Spelling Words