St. Mary's Primary & Nursery Class, Cumbernauld

PRIMARY 3: TERM 4, WEEK 1 – HOME LEARNING SCHEDULE

Dear Parents/Carers,

I hope you are well and have had a lovely Easter break. Please see below the suggested weekly learning schedule for Week 1 of Term 4 for Primary 3 pupils. 

This week may seem quite full on as I am asking you to sign-up for a few new resources (EPIC! Books, Charanga Music, Twinkl Resources etc.). This is to ensure that we can continue the continuity of your child’s learning at home in the most successful, yet simplified way. Once you have signed up for these new resources, you will notice a regular weekly routine developing. My aim is to ensure that your parental/carer home schooling workload is reduced as far as possible given the circumstances, whilst maintaining targeted and specific educational opportunities for your child. Once your child is up and running with these programmes, the next few weeks should be quite straightforward as they will come to know what is expected of them each day. 

In addition, rather than having lots of resources in different places (i.e. some on the school website, some in GLOW), I am streamlining everything for ease of use and accessibility. Therefore, all resources will now be found in your child’s GLOW email account with the exception of the weekly learning schedule which I will post to the school website every Sunday evening. 

Currently, in your child’s GLOW email account you should find the following emails:

• An invitation to join EPIC! Books for Kids
  • An email detailing weekly spelling tasks
  • An email with your child’s individualised spelling word list for the week
  • An email containing the Religious Education resources for this week
  • An email containing the Scavenger Hunt resources for this week
  • An invitation to join Charanga Yumu Music Program
  • An additional copy of the Weekly Learning Schedule

Your child should also continue to work through any resources that they received in their home pack in March – the priority is that the work in this home pack is completed first, particularly the maths and literacy work.

As always, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions or require any support.

Kind regards,

Mrs. Mori

P3 Home Learning Weekly Schedule Term 4 Week 1

P3 GLOW Login Help Guide

Primary 3 Acts of Kindness

My Primary 3 Prayer Book