Room 17's Blog

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

A little bit about me🤓🦄

I am Casey I am going to tell u a little snip of my life. When I was 5 years old I started football ⚽️I have always loved football because it is a team game and I love ❤️ playing it with my friends.  I wasn’t the only one to start at 5 years old, I was with a girl called Julie.  She started at the same time as me and we loved that we had a friend there.  I am talking about friends so I’ll tell u a little bit about my other friends.  Julie is Sporty and a kind best friend.  Aisha is a crazy best friend that loves Pugs🐶A LOT! Rebecca a tiny best friend and funny 😂. Logan is an amazing 😉  Best friends that loves to play with me.  Macy is a mental best friend that loves gerbils 🐹 And Lauren is a fun interactive friend that’s very smart. That’s my Best Friends and that’s me done today.  I’ll see u another day, byeeeee!!👋🏻