Room 17's Blog

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Our Classroom😋🙂🤓

Hi, it’s Casey again and I am going to talk about my classroom. We have a lot of fun like Art, P.E, Sumdog and story writing and we have an awesome teacher 👩🏻‍🏫Mrs McGinty! I think my class is the best because we have lots of pens and pencils and I have all my friends in my class I Love ❤️ it!! On a Tuesday afternoon we have Miss Davies teaching us French. It’s really really fun.  On a Friday we have Swimming 🏊 so we miss assembly but that’s ok.  But we still do Weekly Wonder,which is the best part.  On a Tuesday and Thursday we go in the Ashroturf and I play football with the boys and some girls like for example: Julie,Aisha,Rebecca,Lauren W and Niamh and it is really funny when Niamh plays ,she misses the ball hahah 😂and she is scared too touch it so she just runs off. Then on a Wednesday we do Story Writing and it is so much fun because we use Ipad sometimes to do a Blog or just to get ideas which is good.  Then we get into our Star Writer groups and decide who is Star Writer which is very exciting and then on a Friday we have Knowetop Teams; I am in the Heath and Wellbeing group which is really fun because we got to try different fruits and we are testing out different sports.  Now that’s me down gabbing about my Classroom, I hope u come back to see my next blog.  Byeeeeee!!👋🏻🤓