Room 17's Blog

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

The Life Of A Drama Queen👑😜👑👑👯

Being a drama queen is never easy take it from me.  Hi my name is Niamh and I am a drama queen.  Welcome to my blog.  I love acting more than you could ever know.  But I will be honest, sometimes acting can be hard like when you do not get the lead role, oh that breaks my little heart.  So I will be going to a HUGE  theater to perform, and I am in two plays -YAY!  In one of them I am the lead character super – YAY!  The play that I am the lead character in is a pirate play and I am the captain.

I have not told you about my best friend Aisha.  She loves pugs and me and she loves jojo bows so much.  And my other friends are Lauren, Amelia, Rachel, Lily and Keira.I love spending time with them.  And I am buying a ticket for Aisha to come to my big show.  I can  not wait for acting on Saturday.

To help people that are wanting to get into the acting business here are some tips and tricks:-

1. Never turn around in a play but you can turn your head.
  2. Do a voice warm up before every big show.
  3. Practise every day so you do not forget your lines, and freeze.
  4. Smile through the whole show, but if you are a bad character growl.
  5. Remember, just have fun.

So I hope that you enjoyed hearing about my acting life and learned some new things – toddles.👯