Room 17's Blog

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

A Year Of P5

Hi my name is Fraser Anderson, I am 9 years old, and I’m going to tell you about P5.  So at the start of P5 we did lots of art.  We dis a Victorian house of pastels, it was good fun.  Soon after we started to do French we are still doing it.  Today we learned how to say hi, how are you, and reply but that’s only the start, now we do pets and colours.

Our first  book was Kaspar Prince Of Cats, it was good we dis a mini topic on the Titanic but if I could read one book again it would be The Eye Of The Wolf.  It was so so good.  Later in the year we got a new topic, Mighty Mountains.  It was a small but good topic.  We did something with Virtual Reality and we explored Mount Everest.  Our topic now is plants.  In 2017 we’ve had a new pupil, new topics, more French, Spanish, sumdog and a new Beat the Street.  That’s all about P5  so far. 👍👍