100 Word Challenge

On Friday the 21st of April it was my birthday. I was going to the circus. it was an very existing day for me. when my mum was pouring my cereal she dropped a cornflake.At 3 :00pm I was going to the circus. The first act I seen was a lion tamer. The lion was giving the tamer a cuddle. The next act was acrobats they danced around the stage. The main dancer had a drum. I got to go on stage and danced too. It was such a great day and we had so much fun at the circus.

One thought on “100 Word Challenge”

1. You have come up with an interesting way of using this week’s words, Abi – well done.
    I particularly like your description of the acrobats dancing around the stage – it helps to create a clear picture in the mind of the reader.

Next time, try to use connectives to link some of your ideas and sentences together – it will make a big difference to your writing.
    For example: Friday 21st April was a very exciting day for me because it was my birthday.

And remember: the past tense of see is saw, not seen!

Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading another of your 100WCs soon!