Primary 5/4 2020

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Keeping in Touch…

So… I have been trying to think of ways we can communicate with each other and ways that I can see what you have been up to during this time.

I miss you all and I am sure you are all missing one another so it would be great for us to keep in touch!

On Glow you I have added an app called Outlook to your dashboard – the app looks like this…

Microsoft Outlook on the App Store

You can access this with your GLOW email address (this is your username for glow followed by @glow.sch.uk) and password. You can contact me on this by searching for my full name, you’ll know it’s me because my image is a daisy (surprise, surprise!). Please send me an email, if you can, to let me know how you are and what you have been doing (you could even send me some pictures of things you have made or created!)  – I would love to hear from you all!

I have also set up a P5/4 group chat on Microsoft Teams again this can be accessed through the app on your dashboard…

Microsoft Teams Review | PCMag

Again you access this with your GLOW details. It might also be easier to download the Microsoft Teams app onto your computer/laptop/tablet/phone as it seems to work better this way, instead of accessing it through your GLOW Dashboard.

If you manage to get onto either of these please get in touch so I know you have managed it!

If you are unable to access these you can comment on any of these blog posts and I will be able to chat with you there!

You can also follow and contact me on my Twitter @MissGirvan (which is private and you can leave me a message – make sure you ask your parents permission first and ensure your name is easy for me to recognise so I can accept you as a follower).

I look forward to hearing from you all soon!

Take care,

Miss Girvan. x

Smiling Daisy Stock Illustrations – 659 Smiling Daisy Stock ...