Primary 4 2020

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Thursday….

Good Morning Primary 4! I hope you have all been enjoying the sunshine, I would love to hear what you have been up to this week 🙂

I have been in the Hub school in Motherwell this week and we have been doing lots of outdoor learning and playing in the sunshine!

Challenge

Today I would like you to make a BUBBLE CONE! Glasgow science centre have been posting wonderful science videos online, I would like you to watch the video and follow the steps! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts6zcIrcROs&t=236s
I would like you to take a photo or video of you using your bubble cone. I will make one in the Hub and post it for you!
Suggested Learning 
I have attached some suggested learnign activities for you to do over today and tomorrow! Remember, if you need any help contact me on teams. You can also message me privately for help 🙂
Have a lovely day, Miss Stewart