Overtown Primary School

Golden Time at Castlehill!

This afternoon, Primary 4-7 ventured down to Castlehill Primary to take part in a whole range of fun activities with their friends there.

The activities included; football, pool, foosball, basketball, enjoying a pancake with lots of toppings, playing the wii and an exciting assault course!

The children all had a great time and enjoyed having another opportunity to mix with their friends at Castlehill Primary.

Here are some comments from P4:

Freddie: “It was an extremely fun afternoon at Castlehill.”

Kian: “It was epic going across the assault course using the ropes.”

Rio: “I think that it was really, really fun and when we move into the new school I hope that we do something like that again.”

Ethan: “I thought the pancakes were delicious and the assault course was amazing.”

Connor C: “I had a great time and I hope we do it again some time soon.”

Connor R: “I liked climbing across the ladder on the assault course.”

James C: “I enjoyed making two new friends, they were called James and Ethan.”

Cyra-Lee: “I enjoyed the assault course.”

Amir: “It was a really great afternoon at Castlehill.”

Ellie: “I enjoyed playing on the trampoline.”

Chris P: “I loved playing in the soft play area and somersaulting into the ball pool.”

Khai: “It was a good afternoon and I liked playing pool.”

Jessica: “It was a great afternoon and my favourite part was eating pancakes and playing in the ball pool.”

Leah: “I enjoyed eating the pancakes but most of all I enjoyed playing foosball.”

Kaila: “I enjoyed going to Castlehill, doing the assault course and eating pancakes.”

Adam: “I liked playing in the ball pool because there was a tunnel and two mirrors.”