Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

P7 Science

Hi P7,

Before I talk science with you, I had hoped to give you a wee reminder about getting involved with Microsoft Teams. As of next Monday we will be posting lots of learning over there as well as on here too.

All you need is your GLOW username and password and you then add the Microsoft Teams tile to your launch pad. I have downloaded the Teams App to my Smart Phone and logged in that way, it is really easy once you get going!  For those of you who are unsure how to do this, please let me or Mr Henderson know and we will do our best to help.

Science

In class we were learning about transparent, translucent and opaque objects during our mini topic on light and shadows. I have created a wee revision task for you and at the end of it there is an extra challenge with a mini science investigation. I tried it out and the results were interesting! All the information you need is here: Science Task – Translucent, transparent and opaque PDF

Take care, and hopefully chat to some more of you on Teams soon!

Miss Miller 🙂