Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

P7 Week beginning 11th May

Good morning P7!

I hope you have had a lovely long weekend with your families. Today is still a day off school for you all, but I have set some tasks for you to carry out this week and would love to hear how you are all getting on.

Sumdog

I have set new maths and spelling challenges for you this week on Sumdog. I’d love to get some feedback about what you thought about the spelling challenges as I know we haven’t done them in class before.

Spelling

Here is this week’s spelling revision and tasks for you: Spelling lists 11:5:20 May PDF

Many of these words will also be found on Sumdog if you have a look there too!

The 1960s

This will be our last 1960s task before moving on to looking at transition tasks. I know many of you will be looking forward to thinking about that! I have seen the fantastic things Mr Henderson has been posting about the high school already.

Our final 1960s task is all about the Berlin Wall. These tasks can be found here: The Berlin Wall home learning PDF

One of the tasks is a graffiti art task and I gave it a go!  Here is my attempt, and it would be great to see yours!

Take care P7 and keep in touch.

Miss Miller 🙂