Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Marvellous May

Good Morning Boys and Girls,

How are we feeling today? Can you believe that it is now the start of May? I hope you all had a good week and have enjoyed lots of different activities. Feel free to comment to tell me what your favourite tasks have been and if there is any you did not like. Did you get up to anything nice this week? I would love to hear from you.

I have been really impressed with Kara, Aimiee, Taylor, Lucie and Teighan who all spend over an hour on Sumdog this week! Excellent effort girls! I will post a new focus from Monday. Do you think you will beat your personal best?

Since it is Friday, I found this interesting picture. In this picture you may find yourself asking different questions about what is out of place. The challenge is to see how many questions you can ask. For example, why is the man wearing his left shoe on his right foot?

I would love to see what questions you ask about this picture!

I am missing you loads and always look forward to hearing from you. Have a great weekend,

Miss Jones