Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 2/3

Good Morning Primary 2/3!

I hope you all managed to enjoy the sunny weather over the weekend. I’ve been working hard in my garden and have even taken part in a bit of DIY! I used old wooden pallets to make my own plant pots. It was lots of fun making something new and usable out of something old that I was just going to throw away. Maybe you might like to try up-cycling something too?

I have extended the Spelling challenges on Sum Dog for you and the Maths challenge is still active for you to earn lots of points. I hope you have been enjoying some of your at home learning tasks and still finding lots of time to play.

I have missed watching you all take part in Go Noodle each morning as part of our Welcome to the Day. I wonder if any of you still take part in a fun morning activity to start off your day? Let me know in the comments.

I’ve attached a link to one of my favourite dances “Make Some Noise”. Go Noodle is free to sign up to but is also available through YouTube.

Here is a link to a very popular dance in our class – “Believer”

Remember, Go Noodle is even fun when doing it in your pjs! I hope you enjoy it!
Take care,
Miss Bennett x