Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Welcome back Primary 3/4!

Good Morning boys and girls!

I hope you all had a lovely Easter break and enjoyed eating lots of Easter Eggs. I have enjoyed my eggs too but unfortunately my little brother ate one of mine because he thought it was his! I hope you enjoyed the lovely weather we have been lucky to have recently too!

Your new Home Learning Pack will be posted today. I have set it out slightly differently to last time. You can complete some of these tasks more than once so take your time to look over them all! You will notice on one of the tasks it says look at this weeks phoneme and common words. I will be uploading all groups phoneme and common words weekly from now on so you have certain words to focus on each week. Remember these words are revision and we have covered them before. Have a look at this weeks spelling words by clicking the link below:

Weekly Spelling words 20.4.20

I have also set a new challenge for you on Sumdog this week all about Addition and Subtraction. You need to get 50 questions correct in your games to earn the coins!

I would love to see or hear how you are getting on. Remember you can add a comment by clicking on the speech bubble at the bottom of this post.

Missing you all, keep in touch and take care!

Miss Marchant