Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

P7 1.6.20

Good morning P7!
How was your weekend? The weather is fantastic, it feels very summery and I can’t believe we are into June already! I managed to see my mum and dad for a socially distant walk, it was so nice to see them and our dog Trooper after so long. I’d love to hear what you have been up to.
Leavers Task
This week’s leavers task is all about reading timetables. Whether you are going to Coatbridge High or St Ambrose, this task is suitable for you. OMPS Transition Task 3 Timetable activity
Sumdog
There are the usual maths and spelling challenges set on Sumdog this week. I have chosen maths activities all about reading timetables to help with your transition task.
Spelling
This week’s spelling challenges are here. I have given you a selection of common and subject specific words that you have previously done in class: Spelling lists 1620
Updates
NEXT WEEK would have been your Kilbowie Week. I have made some Kilbowie challenges for you to try out at home next week and can’t wait to have a Kil-stay-at-home-ie Week with you all! More details to follow soon.
It’s not too late to join our class Team. We are chatting about even more leavers activities over there, including our leavers poem and song.
Miss Miller 🙂