Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 3/4 – 15.5.20

Happy Friday Primary 3/4! 🙂

Another week of home learning is complete! Give yourselves a big pat on the back for your effort with your home learning tasks this week – I know it is not always easy to complete them all of the time! Remember on Monday 18th May we are moving over to Microsoft Teams to continue learning from home. If you have not set this up yet please scroll down to Mr Henderson’s post where you will find information on how to do this. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sumdog

Well done to everyone who took part in our Sumdog competitions and challenges this week! Brilliant effort all around! This week for the Fractions competition I split you into your Maths groups so it would be a team effort! Well done to the Circles who came first! The winner of the Spelling challenge this week was Enya – fantastic work, well done 🙂 Your next challenge is a pretty big one……it is a North Lanarkshire Sumdog Competition. That means you will be competing with lots of different schools in the area. If you answer 100 questions you win an item for your house on Sumdog. We need 10 children from the class to take part so we can get a spot on the leaderboard so please try to compete when you can and if you can let others in the class know about it that would be great! The competition starts today 15th of May and ends at 8pm on the 21st of May which is next Thursday. I have also set you a Spelling challenge which starts on Monday too. Good luck everyone!

Treasure Hunt

As it is a Friday please remember to have some ‘Golden Time’ today. I found this Treasure Hunt that you might like to do as part of your Golden Time or over the next few days with your families. If you do try it out please let me know how you got on by posting a comment. Here is the Treasure Hunt below:

Have a nice day and a great weekend!

Miss Marchant 🙂