Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 2/3

Hi everyone,

It’s an in-service day for you all but the teachers are back to working from home today so I thought I would update you on this week’s Sum Dog Challenge Winners!

Blue Spelling Challenge Winner – Daniel with 106 correct answers

Pink Spelling Challenge Winners – Cal and Grace with 106 correct answers

Purple Spelling Challenge Winner – Samantha with 101 correct answers

Green Spelling Challenge Winners – Kroy and Lilly with 112 correct answers

Maths Challenge Winner – Kroy with 222 correct answers.
A big well done also goes to Grace, Samantha, Daniel, Cal, Lilly and Charlie who all got just over 200 correct answers in the Maths Challenge.

Remember, there is one day left for you to take part in the current Grammar Challenge. Well done to those who have started it. It’s very close at the top of the leader board.

I’ll be setting new challenges in all three areas today for you to try out this week.

I hope some of you managed to try out the Naan Bread Pizza Recipe I posted the other week. If you did, you might like to try this next one, Homemade Burgers!

Here’s the website with instructions and picture steps too.

https://www.eatsamazing.co.uk/family-friendly-recipes/easy-recipes-for-kids/cooking-with-small-child-homemade-burgers

Remember you can comment on any of our posts to keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on. This week I will be working on our class Teams page to get it ready for us using it. Mr Henderson has posted steps on how to access our class Team through Glow. You can access this now, however we won’t start using it formally until Monday 18th May. Feel free to get practise logging in and becoming familiar with the set up. If you have any questions about using or setting up teams, please let us know and we’ll do our best to give you a hand.

Take care,
Miss Bennett xx