Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Microsoft Teams

A Reminder about Microsoft Teams –  If you have managed to access your class Teams page, please leave a message for your teacher and this will allow us to know you have managed to access the page. Please find below a user guide to allow you to access Microsoft Teams and visit your class page.

As a staff, we are constantly striving to find the best ways to communicate with and provide online learning for our pupils during this time. Going forward, we feel using Microsoft Teams as well as the school Blog is the most effective way to do this.

The first thing children would be required to do is log into GLOW and add the ‘Microsoft Teams’ tile to the Launchpad. I have attached a step by step guide below on how to do this. Our aim is to give you time to access and familiarise yourself with the use of teams prior to teaching staff using teams to provide learning for the children. Staff are intending to begin to use Teams from Monday 18th May.

In Microsoft Teams, I have created a team for each class. This will give pupils a safe place to communicate with each other as well as their teacher. The children will also be able to post pictures, complete activities set by their teacher and upload finished work. Staff will also create quizzes and assignments on Teams for the children to complete.

If you have any questions about accessing Microsoft Teams then please email me and I will be happy to help.

scotthenderson@oldmonkland.n-lanark.sch.uk

Microsoft_Teams_Manual OMPS

Teams guide for pupils

Stay safe

Mr Henderson