Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 4/5 – 4.5.20

Hi Boys and Girls,

I hope you are all well and staying safe. It was lovely to hear from some of you that enjoyed the video!

I am really impressed at the boys and girls taking part in the Sumdog Challenges! I have opened the house as a reward for all your hard work. There is a new challenge set for you.

This week you will be working on week 3 spelling words which are revision for all groups. You can pick any spelling activity of your choice and remember to complete some super sentences.

Before we finished up, we were learning all about the different types of Native American homes. I have found a Native American Teepee craft that I thought would be fun for you to try. All you need is some sticks, cardboard, string and glue.

I have attached the instructions for you.  If you have a go I would love to see them!

How to make a teepee

Remember to get in touch if you need any help or have any questions about the learning grids.

Take care,

Miss Davidson