Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 3/4 – 4.5.20

Good Morning boys and girls!

I hope you had a nice weekend with your families. I would love to hear what you got up to! I enjoyed going a long walk and watching some of my favourite films!

Sumdog

Well done to the boys and girls who completed the challenge last week on our times tables! This week I have set you a competition all about Shape and Measure! I will be checking in every day to see how you get on with that!

Spelling 

I have attached this weeks spelling words for you. Remember these are revision of what we have covered in class! I have been busy looking at some fun spelling games and activities that you could try at home. They are a bit different from what we normally do in class so take some time to look at them. There is a file for spelling activities and another file for spelling games. You can also do any activities we normally do in class or for homework but I thought trying something different with your spelling words might be quite fun. Please let me know how you get on if you do try some of these!

Weekly Spelling words 4.5.20

Spelling Activity Ideas

Spelling Game Ideas

MoneySense Mondays

Last week I posted about a new series of lessons that the Royal Bank of Scotland were doing called MoneySense Mondays. They are available on Youtube or on their Facebook page if your parents have an account they can search them up. I think there was a problem with getting the video onto Youtube last week but hopefully they can get it working this week. This weeks lesson is all about saving money. They are really interesting lessons with fun quizzes at the end!

Have a good day and stay in touch! Missing you all.

Miss Marchant 🙂  x