Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 7 27/4/20

Good morning P7!  Thinking of you all and hope you are all well. How are you getting on with your learning grid?

What fantastic weather we have had! I hope you have enjoyed spending time outside in it with your families. I have been spending time in the garden as much as possible, reading and kicking my football about.

Spelling

Here is a new set of spelling words and challenges for each group, remember you will have done all of these words before: Spelling lists 27:4:20 April

Sumdog

I will set a new Sumdog challenge for you and I look forward to seeing how you get on!

1966 World Cup

We still have a few 1960s topics to work through so here is another one. Last week it was related to the Beatles, did you like the song? This week we have World Cup themed challenges for you. They include controversial goals, celebrations and commentary! All the details can be found here:1966 world cup home challenges PDF

Keep safe and keep in touch, I would love to hear how you are getting on.

Miss Miller