Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

April 27, 2020
by Mr Henderson
0 comments

Primary 7

Primary 7 pupils and parents, Keep checking the Coatbridge High Twitter Feed. Mr Scott is updating his page regularly with information for P7 pupils transferring to Coatbridge High in August. There is also a lot of important information on the … Continue reading

April 27, 2020
by User deactivated
0 comments

Primary 7 27/4/20

Good morning P7!  Thinking of you all and hope you are all well. How are you getting on with your learning grid? What fantastic weather we have had! I hope you have enjoyed spending time outside in it with your … Continue reading

April 27, 2020
by gw09sharkeyjoanne@glow
0 comments

Primary 1/2

Daily Live Events Good morning, I hope you are all well and enjoyed the amazing weather over the weekend! I have set new challenges this week for you on Sumdog for Maths and Spelling. Well done to everyone who has … Continue reading

April 27, 2020
by Miss Bennett

Primary 2/3

Good Morning Primary 2/3! I hope you all managed to enjoy the sunny weather over the weekend. I’ve been working hard in my garden and have even taken part in a bit of DIY! I used old wooden pallets to … Continue reading