Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Welcome back P7!

Good morning P7,

I really wish I was in class this morning hearing about how you are and what you have been up to during your Easter holidays. I am missing you all a lot! I hope you have been enjoying spending time with your family. I would love to hear how you are, feel free to reply any time in the comments with what you have been up to. I have been enjoying my daily exercise in the sun and because I have been really missing my football, like I am sure many of you have been, I have been practicing my keepy ups in the garden. Oh, and I also had 2 Smarties Easter eggs which were delicious!

I have made a new home learning pack for you which you will get later today, and I have also set a new Sumdog challenge for you this week. Are there any areas in particular you would like to work on in Sumdog? Let me know and I can try and incorporate that for you next time.

Each week as well as a new Sumdog challenge, I will post a new spelling challenge for you, here on GLOW. Look out for it! Here is the link to this week’s lists and challenge: Spelling lists 20:4:20 PDF

Last term we didn’t manage to finish our 1960s topic, so I thought I would post a link to a Beatles song which was released in 1967. Why not compare it to a music video that you currently enjoy and note down the differences. What do you notice about the fashion and the musical equipment of that time? It’s called All You Need Is Love and I hope you like it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_8_pbu_cNo

Please keep safe and keep in touch!

Miss Miller