Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 4/5

Good Morning Primary 4/5,

I hope you all had a lovely time off during the Easter Holidays and enjoyed the sunny weather! I know it feels a little strange that we are not all back at school together sharing our news, but I would love for you to use this post to let me know what you have been getting up to.

There will be a new learning grid posted later on today with different activities for you to complete at home.

You will see that one of your tasks is to complete a spelling task of your choice and spelling sentences each week. Each groups spelling words will also be posted along with the grid.

There is a new Sumdog challenge set for you to complete which ends on Friday. Remember you can practice spelling and grammar on Sumdog too.

If you have any questions about any tasks or need any help, please leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Take care,

Miss Davidson