Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Good Morning Primary 5/6

Good morning Primary 5/6,

I am very proud of the way you have all adapted to this new way of working and have been trying very hard to stay on top of your learning. Well done! I will continue to set challenges on Sumdog and you can access your house to spend some of the coins you have earned doing these challenges. Remember I can see who is doing these challenges and know who is trying their best.

I hope you have enjoyed some of the activities from our Home Learning Grid as well as having lots of fun doing other activities in the house. I have attached some activities that you could maybe do in the house. Today is Friday so remember to have Golden Time!

Also, many of you may have done this already but let’s spread a little love and kindness across our community by making a rainbow picture and placing it in your window. This can help cheer others up and raise a smile as we spend more time inside. They can also be fun to spot them if you go out for a walk!

Yesterday Mr Henderson posted a lot of interesting live events. I know a lot of you were interested in Miss Miller’s Dance Club. Oti Mabuse who was on Strictly Come Dancing has been doing Dance classes from 11:30am. This week’s dance classes were inspired by Trolls, Shrek, Mary Poppins and today’s class is a dance inspired by the Jungle Book. You can watch these on Oti Mabuse’s Facebook, Instagram and Youtube account. If adults are interested in this, she is doing beginner dance classes for adults from 7:30pm.

YouTube Live Stream 👇

Instagram Live Stream 👇
https://www.instagram.com/otimabuse/?hl=en

Stay safe,

Miss Jones