20 thoughts on “Group 3 and 4 Wednesday”

1. So good to see you having a great time. Love the happy faces. Ellie got a bronze medal at the schools swimming competition today Lily. We are all missing you. xx

1. Hi, yeah it’s great! Miss you lots, I made it to the top and I’m skiing and rock climbing tomorrow love yous
      Laura x

1. I want to see the proof that you got all the way to the top Laura!! Well done – great work! Enjoy skiing tomorrow. X

2. What a climb everyone, so proud of you all well done! Love the pictures and the poses too Leah. Looking forward to more pictures.xx

1. Hi mum and dad oh and Marc xx having fun missing you lots !! Marc hello there old chap having fun without me ?? Why ? Save the good times for when I get back ! Xx love Leah I’m watching you Marc !!!!!!!!

3. Fantastic job group 3 & 4. Pictures look amazing. Looks like everyone is having a great time. Big shout out to the CPS staff. Peak of the week ladies on the home stretch now. Hope you are having just as much fun as the kids.

4. Great to see the pics! Yous all look like yous are having a fab time and challenging yourselves! Well done Amy! Daniel said hope you are enjoying yourself! X

5. Hi Leah Lilly Eden missing you, looks as if you’re having a ball. We missing you too but Marc’s away to see James Bond! Love you lots xx

6. Wow looks like you are all having a fantastic time. Hope it’s not too cold!! Amazing pictures, missing you loads Lewis Milton love mum dad and Craig xx