Group 4-Tuesday

Today we were Canoe rafting and Hill Walking. When we were canoe rafting, we canoed to Kerrara. When we got there Donna our instructor  gave us juice and flapjacks it was very yummy. I went exploring the island with Adam and Finlay we found sheep and wild goats.My wellie sunk down to the bottom of muck.

Hi Family lylljt Lily X

When we went to Kerrera I had my juice and flapjacks they were so yummy. I  stayed at the beach with Amy and Rachael and Donna showed us how to skim stones, we weren’t that good but we tried.

Hi family missing you but I’m enjoying it.

By Caeley

14 thoughts on “Group 4-Tuesday”

1. Sounds like you’ve had a good day Caeley. Glad your all enjoying yourself, missing you loads. Misty and Kiera are missing you too xx

2. Well done groups 1,3 & 4. Patiently waiting for group 2s update. Ps. Glenmanor PS is posting loads of pictures and video clips of the activities and they looks amazing. Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday everybody.

3. Sounds like you have all had an adventurous day. Looking forward to hearing what grp 2 have been doing. It all sounds great so far.

4. Sounds fantastic glad hear what all been upto & see some pics. Really can’t wait hear from group 2s day. Hope all enjoy tonight too.

5. Sounds like you’ve had a great day. We’re all enjoying reading your blogs – keep them coming. Missing you loads Laura x

6. Looks like you are all having a fantastic time. Great photos. The cat has been sleeping on your bed Finlay. Keeping it warm for you lol! See you soon, love and miss you, Mum, Dad, Heather and Harris kxxx