Day 3 Highlights

Wow! Today has been action packed from the minute we opened our eyes! Lots of water activities meaning our photos are minima today but the fun has been to the max!! Group 6 were on a Safari with a twist and canoeing and Kayaking with Group 7 being pushed to the max on the Gorge Walk and being entertained by the famous Derek on his notorious safari!

Day 3 highlights

Leah- I loved gorge walking because I enjoyed swimming in the water. We climbed up the rocks and jumped in the waterfall at the end.

Ellie – today I jumped in the freezing water after kayaking. It was very refreshing and a whole lot of fun!

Kimberley – my highlight of today was jumping in the water into the waterfalls with everyone at the gorge.

Sarah s – I loved climbing up the river at the gorge. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do but not been allowed so it was really special for me.

Sarah McL – kayaking was my highlight because I went out really far into the water and was really confident in the skills I had learned. I was really proud of myself!

Abbie – today’s highlight for me was gorge walking because it was unforgettable! I loved being free and being given the chance to fm figure out things for myself like how to climb the waterfall and get up the gorge.

Jenny – gorge walking was my favourite part of today because we worked as a team to climb the gorge. Farryn and I helped each other up the Rapids. I was proud of the paper aeroplane I made for my team in the scavenger hunt which won us the tie breaker point!

Amy S – My highlight of today was jumping in the sea because it was cold but refreshing and so much fun!

Farryn – At the gorge we got the chance to sit in the river Rapids and float down the river! It was so much fun and we all got very wet!

Anna – during Derek’s safari we explored the beach and looked at all the different shells and how they got there. I collected some to bring home with me.

Amy A – I liked learning the names of the different animals around in their natural habitat at the safari. We caught a field vole and got to have a close up look before setting it back into the wild.

Lewis is very proud of the fact he overcame his fear of water to participate in gorge walking and credits his group with being the thing that helped him most today

Scott took part in canoeing. Although at first he was nervous his instructor Teeny really helped develop his skills in rowing

Steven most enjoyed jumping into the river from the rock during gorge walking. He was helped by his team who supported him when he needed it.

The sea conditions were great today when Aaron went canoeing. His favourite activity was when the waves came after the speedboat passed.

Carlin was given the opportunity to jump Into the deep water when he was in the sea canoeing. His most helpful item was a securely fitted life jacket

Blair’s friends were a great help in encouraging him today during the gorge walking. It was the best moment ever when he jumped Into the sea from beside the waterfall

Scott thoroughly enjoyed gorge walking today. He used the rocks to help hold onto stop him from slipping or falling in the river

Jack’s favourite part of the day was the canoeing. He especial liked jumping into the sea

We will keep you updated tomorrow with all of our fun!

Keep the comments to us coming as we love reading them all together!

Night night from from us all here up in Oban. Xxx

11 thoughts on “Day 3 Highlights”

1. Such an amazing experience for everybody can’t believe yous will be home soon have a great last day/night your has been fantastic to read and see ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜˜

2. Looks like everyone has had a fantastic time ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t wait to see you Amy so you can tell me all about your adventure. P.S your brothers are missing you lol xx

3. Glad everyone is having fun and taking part in all the activities can’t wait to hear more tomorrow hope u all enjoy ur disco nyt ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Can’t wait to see u abbie xxx

4. So proud of you Blair ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ glad you’re friends are encouraging you to try new things and that everyone is supporting each other ๐Ÿ˜€Well done everyone, can’t wait until tomorrow to see you Blair ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

5. Oh great Anna, I can’t wait to see your shells , I don’t know how the teachers got you off the beach, we’ve all missed you so much, Kai has really missed you. I hope you all have a great last night xxxx

6. Can’t wait to see you jack jumping in the sea you defo love doing that ๐Ÿ˜Š. What an amazing experience for you all. Am sure all your sisters will hear lots about it and me of course. Xx