Kilbowie Day 3

I have overcome my fear of water. I loved the skiing (Hayley).

I am the same as Hayley and have overcome my fear of water. I enjoyed my dinner tonight (Brandon).

The skiing has been my best activity so far (Beth).

I got to go to Kerrera for the full day. We canoed over, climbed the mountain, built a fire and toasted marshmallows and enjoyed a hot chocolate. I am looking forward to gorge walking tomorrow (Ross).

I have loved the canoeing and I am enjoying playing ping pong (Arun).

The best part for me has been the rock climbing. I climbed all the way to the top (Kaitlyn).

My day on Kerrera was good. The hot chocolate and marshmallows were amazing. We walked round the full island (Aaron D).

After canoeing to the small island we jumped off the rocks. Mrs Allan fell in the water (Lewis S).

I have had a good week so far and looking forward to gorge walking tomorrow (Kyle).

I liked the kayaking and loved jumping off the cliff into the ocean (Jack G).

The children have been brilliant so far. Each and everyone of them are challenging themselves. We are very proud of them all (Mrs Martin, Miss Hendry

8 thoughts on “Kilbowie Day 3”

1. Checking the blog is the highlight of my day, you all seem to be having so much fun, and it’s great to see your photos and read your comments.

2. What an amazing time you guys are having. Loving being able to see all your photos and following you all on the blog and twitter. Have fun. Looking forward to tomorrows updates.

3. I look forward to all the blog entries and tweets, such a highlight of my day while you guys are away. Sounds like you are all having such a great time! Hope tomorrow is as full of fun and adventure as today was! Thank you to all the Kilbowie staff for challenging all the kids and keeping them safe. Also huge thanks to Mrs Martin, Miss Hendry and Mrs Allan for keeping us up to date through Twitter and the blog xxx

4. Well done everyone on your brilliant attitudes and behaviour. You are a credit to Glenmanor and your families!

5. Enjoying checking in with you guys every day to see what you’ve been up to, you all look like you’re having so much fun!