P1a Star Writers

On Friday morning the nursery allowed P1a to look after their tadpoles and little froglets. The class looked at some books about tadpoles and frogs and then wrote an explanation about the life cycle of a frog! Well done to our star writers, David, Dylan, Daisy and Peter!

3 thoughts on “P1a Star Writers”

1. Fantastic funtional writing P1a! I am very impressed. I think you really enjoyed seeing the tadpoles and the froglets and that’s why your stories are so good!

2. Thank you p1b for taking excellent care of our tadpoles and froglets. I read many of your life cycle stories about the frog and I was very impressed . You learn so quickly. I hope you all enjoyed seeing our first froglet emerge from the water and sit on the side of the tank. The nursery children watched them all day. One little froglet sat on the stone and kept jumping in and out of the water. I took them back to their pond today after school. They need to live their own lives now. Thank you for all your interest.

3. Superb writing boys and girls. Well done! A big well done too for Mrs Donald who was being very responsible returning the frogs to the pond they began their life in.