Christmas Jumper Day

On Friday, Primary 5 hosted Christmas Jumper Day. We introduced our Christmas Jumper Day with an assembly. There was a catwalk jumper competition and a Frozen sing-a-long. We thought that the assembly went well and it was fun to sing with the school.

We each had a stall to participate in. There was a bake sale, a photo booth, Christmas Jumper competition, Guess Snowflakes birthday, arts and crafts and ICT games. They were very fun to work at.

We have been thinking about the skills we needed at each stall and here’s what we have came up with:

Lillie: We had to use our knowledge of money. We looked at how much people gave us and worked out the change.

Fraser: We needed computer skills. We had to set up the computers and find the website. We helped anyone that needed support.

Anya: We had to make sure there were enough cakes for everyone.

Jason: You need to be able to type fast.

Cameron: We had to know how much change to give back.

Katie: You had to give back the correct change.

Orla: We had to put a limit on how many cakes you were allowed.

Gabrielle: At the photo booth you had to use communication skills to talk to the boys and girls.

5 thoughts on “Christmas Jumper Day”

1. I have learned a lot about Christmas jumpr day. Here are some ideas about what we have did and learned! I learned how important Christmas jumper day is to people all over the world, also I have learned how to organise great days and most importantly making all of the pupils in our school have fun.I think that everyone enjoyed the day and the comments we have had about our amazing day are great. I had a great time organising this with the other pupils in the class and most importantly having the help of Mrs Bokas and other teachers in the school to work with. Thank you to everyone that has helped us plan this day out it went really well!