Our Class Assembly

Friday was our class assembly. It went really well. We want to thank everyone that came to watch our assembly. We really enjoyed it and we hope you did too. We are very sad that we have now finished our topic but we had learned a lot of new facts and skills.

we have learned about French artists and their lives and we learned French songs. We know about different landmarks and can speak French.

we had French food for our guests and later on we got to try some ourselves. We tried some chocolate crepes, brioche and Madeira cake.

Here are our thoughts on our topic and things that we have learned that stick in our minds:

Rudi: I learned how to say different things in French.

Cate: we found out about different French artists.

Fraser: we learned that the Eiffel Tower was the tallest man made building for 41 years.

Heather: we found facts about Cannes, Bordeux, Paris and Braincon.

Gregor: I liked finding out information on Paul Cezanne.

Gabrielle: I learned how to say hello, how are you and our age.

Emma: I learned how different school is in France.

Erin: we learned about different events in France.

Jack: we learned French songs for our assembly.

6 thoughts on “Our Class Assembly”

1. I really liked taking a part in the assembly also test tasting some French food! France was my favorite topic because I learnt lots about it and I enjoyed learning about the different foods and places in France!

2. Hello P5. We LOVED your assembly!
    We really enjoy your blog.
    We hope your having fun decorating for Christmas in your class.

Thank you for letting us come to your assembly,
    From P2 and Miss Kinloch

3. What a fantastic assembly Primary 5. From all the learning you shared I could see how much you have enjoyed the topic and how much you have learnt.
    I really enjoyed my treats later on in the afternoon .
    Merci bien!

4. I really enjoyed learning about France as our topic in P5. It was interesting and fun and I learned lots of facts about the country and the food they eat and learned to speak some French. I enjoyed singing songs in french at our assembly.