Chalky Pictures

This blog was made by Bethany, jocelyn and  Lorna.

This morning after break we did chalk drawings of Albert Eistein. We had to do the drawing upside down it was hard and confusing. We  used white chalk and black paper.We had to be focused to do a good drawing  of him . it was really fun. I loved it so much  best art lesson ever. It turned  out very good for up side down art. Hope you enjoyed.

3 thoughts on “Chalky Pictures”

1. Primary 1 think that it would be very tricky to do upside down art. We think your artwork is great.

Mrs Noble and Primary 1

2. My tactic for the upside down art was to start with the chin then do the moustache and then finish off the rest of his face and hair. After I finished the top or as I would say the bottom of my upside down art I moved on to the suit, the suit was probably the easiest part because all we had to do was the outline, smudge the suit and add in a button. I think the hardest part was the face because you had to estimate where the nose, eyes and chin should be.

Next time I will try to get better at the hair and nose. I will do this by getting the shape of the nose correct and not adding in too much hair.