What is Nurtured?

This morning we are looking at the word nurtured as it is our word for the month in Healthy.

We worked together to look at what it means and created a whole class definition.

Mrs Rae is very impressed with the words and phrases we used when creating our definition.

Have a read and see what you think…

Nurtured

Comes from the verb nurture.

It means caring, loving, having encouraging family and friends around you. You are being brought up well in a safe and caring environment and are being encouraged to take part in different activities.

We are now going to create a poster showing how we are or can be nurtured either in school or at home.

5 thoughts on “What is Nurtured?”

1. I loved this task I learned what nurtured was and I saw all the lovely pictures of people being nurtured.

2. This task was fun because I learned so much about nurtured and I can’t wait to learn more about it.

3. I had lots of fun because I know understand what nurtured means. I hope we learn more about nurtured. 🙂