Amazing Assembly

Dear Parents, Guardians and Friends

My name is Erin and I am a pupil from primary 5. Recently my class performed an assembly and I thought it would be great to update you on this through our class blog.

Last year we didn`t have an assembly but Mrs Burk decided to bring them back as it is a great way to show and tell parents what  we have learned in our class. This assembly took place on the 8th of November, the topic we did our assembly on was Germany .We were lucky that so many people turned up to watch it.

This year teachers and their pupils decided on the format. Some had learning stations where pupils shared information on a variety of topics.  In primary 5 we chose to focus one topic and presented this as a mini performance.

Our assembly was a blast, we had a drama sketch to keep our audience interested and lots of facts so the audience could learn something too .We had 2 songs , one to wake us up and the other one linked with the drama sketch.

After our assembly we got a drink and a biscuit .Then we got to talk to our parents about the assembly and discuss our learning further.

Thank you for reading this blog and there is a feedback sheet to let us know what you thought of our assembly.