Time presentations

We have been learning about time. Not just how to tell the time but more about what time really means. We thought about seconds, hours, minutes, days, months, years, decades, centuries and millenniums. We worked out exactly how old we were by thinking about how many days were in a month so we worked out our years, months and days. We used our multiplying skills to work out how many minutes were in hours and days, how many seconds were in days etc. It was fun problem solving!

We talked about different time pieces including sun dials, watches, analogue clocks, digital clocks, phones, fitbits….there are so many things that show us the time! In groups we took a time instrument and we made a presentation to ‘sell’ it. We used good persuasive language and body language to show our time piece was the best!!

5 thoughts on “Time presentations”

1. I really enjoyed making our time instrument presentations. I found it fun researching a instrument and making it into a presentation.

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I liked doing our time topic because we explored more areas in time than we have done before. I learned that there is more to time than seconds, minutes and hours and that using our times tables knowledge we can work out how many minutes are in a day and how many seconds are in a day.

3. I really liked making the digital watch and the coupons and making the digital watch special it was so fun!!!!!! βŒšπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4. I love watching other people’s presentation

The best part was getting​ free coupons πŸ˜€ i liked my subject on the analogue watch we all worked as a team

Kyle Copland πŸ’™