France Topic

We have been learning about France. We have done lots of research to find out about different things in France.  We used atlases to find France and the countries round about it.  We researched famous landmarks in Paris and we made a great wall display! Next we looked at the schools and how they were the same or different from schools in Scotland. Yesterday we did a comparative study of France and Scotland.  This means we were comparing the two countries.  We looked at things like the population, the currency, the national flower and more!  France has a much higher population than Scotland!

image image image image image image

8 thoughts on “France Topic”

1. I really enjoyed France being our topic. I have learned so much about the countries and I would love to go there and see the Eiffel Tower the musse d or say art gallery and loads of the other places. The things that we do on our France topic are fun and creative. I wonder what our next topic will be? I hope it is something just as fun. I love doing posters, writing and doing paintings like the famous artists have done like Monets garden and Henri Matisse the fish bowl. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. Thats all I have to say from Robyn Murray

2. I know alot about France cause I have been but I am looking forward to learning more about France this year.

3. I really like our topic France.I can’t wait to learn more about France.I loved when we searched up facts about France. 😊🗼

4. Brilliant wall display about France! You have put a lot of work into it and it’s really interesting to look at!

5. I really enjoyed learning about France it’s been so much fun.I really liked when we compared school life here to school in France.i’ve really enjoyed this topic.😀👍!