Our School Trip to Glasgow

This morning we went on a trip to St Mungo’s Museum and the People’s Palace.  First we went to St Mungo’s Museum .  We got into partners and the man told us where to go.  There were three floors which told us about different things.   They were all about different world religions including, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam, Christianity and Buddhism.

We went to the People’s Palace in the afternoon. We had a snack outside at the water fountain first.  The statue at the top of the fountain is of Queen Victoria.  This was the second Queen Victoria statue as the first one was blown up by lightning.  We went to the first floor to look around at all the artefacts before we had lunch.

After lunch we had a workshop called “Changing Glasgow”.  It looked at how housing, children’s play, health and working lives have changed in Glasgow since 1900.

Jordan – It was a really fun trip.  One of the best I have been on.

Ava – I had a great day.

Grace – I enjoyed learning more information about Glasgow.

Jake – I enjoyed the trip but it was exhausting.  We had to walk up and down the stairs a lot!

Kali – My favourite par twas the workshop as we got to go to all the floors in small groups to find out facts.

Isla – I really enjoyed it but it was very warm.

Angus – I enjoyed the People’s Palace and St Mungo’s.  I especially enjoyed the workshop.

Please look at our photos.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

6 thoughts on “Our School Trip to Glasgow”

1. i liked the peoples palace the best it had lots of things to see and do. St mungos was not that interesting.

2. I really enjoyed our trip and my favourite part was the St Mungo museum.

It was really fun and can’t wait until the next one

3. This trip was one of the best ive had. I learnt more about life in the olden days and world war 2