Our new points system

Today we made a new point system because we had to get 10 points but people where only getting 8 and 9 so we decided to change it. Before the new way if we didn’t get ten then we had to go back to 1.   The new way is you can take as long as you want to get 10 and if you get to 10 you get to choose a pass.

Some of the passes we chose were:

ICT monitor

drawing time

computer time

reading time

cushion time

choose a partner for a session

extra literacy

extra maths

construction time pick a class job

art time

iPad time

reading time

line leader

treat bin pass

board game time

we made our passes this afternoon and here are some photos of us working. By Lewis and Jake

image image image image image

12 thoughts on “Our new points system”

1. I realy enjoied making the passes. It was tricky to try get diffrent choices of passes

My pass was, choose a partner for a session.

Carmen McGowan

2. I think our new point system is very fair. I enjoyed creating a pass and like gaining them too.

3. I think the point system is a great idea because i only got the prise once. If you can take as long as you want you can probably get the prise quite a few times.

4. this is a better point system because you can take as long as you like on getting 10 points. we had magnificent ideas of passes. I put sit beside a friend on my pass. I think the new point system is cracking and magnificent. Great idea mrs rae and i like the idea that we still get to use our lego people for the point system. It was a magnificent afternoon with mrs mycantyre and mrs rae. Bethany martin

5. The point system is fair the teacher gives it when you good we created our own Lego figures to know who’s is who’s