Outdoor Day

Primary 5 would like to thank the outdoor committee for today. We enjoyed all the outdoor activities and the stalls provided. It was a great and sunny day!

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

15 thoughts on “Outdoor Day”

1. I really enjoyed the outdoor learning and well done to people in the class for helping out

2. It was very fun. Greg pulled out the biggest weed I’ve ever seen, it was massive! The class did great in pulling out weeds and it was very tiring.

3. I really liked doing this and I wish that we can do it again and clean and plant more plants .And I hope everybody enjoyed this.

4. I enjoyed the outdoor day as there was lots of fun things to do. I enjoyed working at the stalls and it was a nice sunny day to be outside.

5. I really enjoyed this day it was great fun. I loved taking part in a stall and taking everyone’s photo, also I enjoyed doing the gardening it was good fun and tiring work and it was a good sunny day for it .