Pizza Makers!

Primary 5 have been exploring Food Function as part of our health topic. This week we got to make pizza! We followed the instructions and they came out perfectly!

There were lots of ingredients and some of us had to use extra flour for our base because it was too sticky. We used measurements like grams and millilitres . We started with the base. We had to mix it until it was doughy and then kneed it on the table. We made it into a circle and then began to at the toppings. We used mozzarella, tomato sauce and mixed herbs for the top. We used the oven in the staffroom to cook them.

We all got a quarter of our groups pizza. We got to take it home and there was even some left for Mrs Woodward! After trying it some of us thought it was quite plain. Next time we would like to add more toppings to change the flavour.

iPhone Image 8DD7A3 iPhone Image 8DD7AB iPhone Image 8DD7B4 iPhone Image 8DD7BF iPhone Image 8DD7C9 iPhone Image 8DD7D2 iPhone Image 8DD79B iPhone Image 8DD787 iPhone Image 8DD792

6 thoughts on “Pizza Makers!”

1. I really liked making the pizza as it was very good! I enjoyed putting all the ingredients together to make into a pizza. It was very fun and I would do it again. The only thing about the pizza that I didn’t like was that it was cold. But I really enjoyed everything we did to make this.