Our Adventure on the Glasgow Tour Bus

image

image

image

Primary 5 have recently been on an adventure. We got on the local bus and made our way into Glasgow and then we jumped on a Glasgow Tour Bus. Here are some facts we learned while on the tour bus:

Anya: I learned that there are a lot of haunted places in Glasgow.

Charlie: I learned that witches were burned in Glasgow.

Jack: the tour bus told us all about the past in Glasgow.

Erin: we learned how statues were made and when they were built.

We came off the bus at Glasgow Green and went to The Peoples Palace and Winter Gardens for a look around and some lunch. Here are some of the things we learned at The Peoples Palace:

Lewis: I learned what it was like to live in the past. It looked a lot harder than today.

Julia: I learned that they had to do more work by hand.

Erin: I got see how people lived in the olden days.

Leah: we got to act out how they cleaned clothes.

Overall we had we had a great day and we were using our money skills from maths as well as planning the trip using timetables before we left. We are looking forward to the rest of our topic and writing our first E-Portfolio post next week about our trip!

Thank you for reading,

Primary 5 and Miss Peattie.

4 thoughts on “Our Adventure on the Glasgow Tour Bus”

1. I really enjoyed the school trip to the people’s palace and my favourite part was the jail,guns and the shower

2. We really enjoyed going to people’s palace . It was really interesting looking at what they used in the olden days .

3. I liked reading my classes comments. They are very interesting.During my trip I saw lots of different statues and monuments.I especially liked the plants in the peoples palace.I also learned that they used different tools in the past and that they are different from today. It was fun.

4. Looks like a great day and that you have learnt a lot about Glasgow. This will really help your topic learning. Glad to see your all wrapped up.