6 thoughts on “George square designs”

1. Now I think Glasgow Council should have commissioned you to do the new designs for George Square. It will be interesting to see what it looks like by the Commonwealth Games next year!!
    These are great designs Primary 5, well done!!

2. I enjoyed seeing your plans turn into fantastic 3D models! Well done. You had great ideas and imagination. I would love to visit these squares in real life!

3. These are fantastic. Primary 1 have just looked at your photos and they are all saying that they are “very cool”!

Well done, you worked hard on these,

love Primary 1

4. Just viewed your fabulous designs for George Square. I agree with Mrs Woodward,they really should have considered using your plans for the square. What imaginations!

Best wishes,
    Mrs Torrance

5. Hi again.

Great to read about all your adventures. I think I want to go to the People’s Palace now! You must have enjoyed learning about the Titanic. I remember a song I learned at school when I was a child, about the Titanic.It was about the way they dealt with the different social classes on board. I don’t think I shall ever forget the words.
    Keep up the great work!
    Best wishes, Mrs Torrance