Our new Topic!

This week we started a new topic all about Percy!

We had a bit of excitement in P1 as we had a letter from Percy that had blown away and had to find it under wood in the playground!

Percy wants to help us find out more about his job as a park keeper, his animals and living things.

On Thursday we got to do some super fun new stations for Percy! Our house corner has turned into a Garden Centre and we do special jobs for Percy’s plants. At the writing area we were writing our own stories about Percy and his animals. In the library we used the animal puppets to act out the story. At the creative area we made a new wheelbarrow for Percy. At the construction area we made a tree house for Percy and his animals just like in the story!

We are enjoying our new topic and we can’t wait for our next letter from Percy!

4 thoughts on “Our new Topic!”

1. “I like our new topic, there’s 5 stations. I like the garden centre because you can dress up and be Percy with the toy lawnmower.”

2. I have had fun learning about animals and was very excited when we went outdoors to find Percy”s letter.