Common Word Catch

Today Miss Kinloch brought in her gold fish bowl. Inside the bowl there was some fish and they were special because they had our common words on them. BUT in our class we have some very naughty kittens and they were trying to take our common word fish!

The boys and girls shouted ‘Naughty Kittens!’ and we tried to make the kittens put them back. To do this the kittens showed us their words and we had to say what it was. If we got it right the kittens had to put the fish back.

It was fun – James

It was great – Zara

It was fantastic – Donald

Excellent – Zak

I didn’t like the Naughty Kittens – Roryimg_3534

img_3532 img_3537img_3541

5 thoughts on “Common Word Catch”

1. P1a think your common word catch looks like a great idea. We have a common word garden. Maybe later in the year we could have a swap?

2. Oh my goodness ! Weren’t these kittens so naughty stealing all the fishes and your common words. I’m so glad you got them back safely Primary 1b! Your doing so well at recognising your common words.

3. You are learning so much, Primary 1b. i can’t believe how much you have learned in 6 weeks! Keep up the good work.