Spring Artwork

Springtime is here now that it is March. We know that it is spring because we can see flowers growing and lots of little creatures coming out.

Last week we decided to create some spring artwork. We created our very own snazzy snails. We had a paper plate and we had to stick squares of tissue paper onto the paper plate to make the shell. We used some green paper to make the body and we used straws to make antennae.

This week we made pictures of spring tulips. We had to put our sponges in the paint to print on the sky and the grass. We used forks to print the shape of the tulip flower. We didnā€™t believe Mrs Noble when she told us what to do but it worked and we think you artwork looks great!

Andrew – It was very fun and I liked puting the paint on the forks.

Erin – I enjoyed puting the tissue paper on the snazzy snails.

Klea – I liked puting paint on the paper with the sponge.

Ryan – I liked puting on the straws to make the snails and I liked sticking on theĀ multicoloured pieces of paper multicoloured pieces of paper.image image image image image image image image.

3 thoughts on “Spring Artwork”

1. Your artwork looks great P1/2. I love that you have used different techniques to make your pieces of art!