Our Class Post Office

On Tuesday we worked as a whole class to create our very own post office in our classroom.  P1/2 are going to to be Chryston Primary’s Christmas Posties. We will be sorting and delivering all of the Christmas Cards to the classes this year. We made signs for our post office.  We decorated our Christmas post box. We sorted out a special basket for each class. We wrapped lots of parcels.  We noticed that all of the parcels were different kinds of 3D shapes.

Caiden – I liked decorating the post post.

Lewis – I think all the children worked hard to make our post office.

Conor – I liked wrapping the presents and choosing a bow for mine.

Niamh – I liked puting the wrapping paper on the parcel. It was easy because Jason helped me.

6 thoughts on “Our Class Post Office”

1. Well done p1/2. Primary 6/7 can’t wait to get some christmas cards delivered by you, From Kerry and Ella in p6/7

2. You are doing so well as the Christmas Posties! I love hearing the sleigh bells as you deliver the cards.

3. I lIt’s ve your costumes and bag you are brilliant postmen and postlaides are and I love your bells you will be excellent keep the work up primary1/2